The 6th session in the Digital Marketing 101 series:
These days, you are whoever GOOGLE says you are. If you don't tell the market what you are doing, or what you have done, they simply won't know. You need to 'own' page one of GOOGLE when people type in your name. If you don't, then you simply lack credibility in your clients' eyes, or worse they may not even believe you are all you claim to be.
Linkedin has taken ownership of the 'thought leadership' space and offers you an effective way to position yourself as a key person of influence in your industry.
Steve will show you how to use Linkedin to present yourself powerfully to your target network as a thought leader and opinion former.
In this workshop you will learn:
• What is thought leadership?
• What are the different types of thought leadership?
• Why you need to be an industry thought leader
• How you can become a thought leader
• How you can leverage the power of LinkedIn to present yourself powerfully to your target market
Who should attend?
• Time-Poor Senior executives
• Business owners
• Marketing Directors / Managers
Speaker: Steve Bruce (SB Consulting)