This workshop addresses the practical aspects of managing a cross-cultural workforce, and provides an accurate understanding of critical Chinese employment issues to consider when setting up and maintaining operations in China. The participants will have better understanding on the practice of recruitment, employment contract, termination and company relocation in mainland China.
It is designed for HR directors and managers, employee relations professionals and line managers who have, or expect to have, responsibility for staff in China.
- The impact of the abolishment of "the Measures for Violation and Termination of Labor Contracts" on compensation
- How to sign a labor contract that protects the interests of both parties?
- What are the statutory standards for employees to adjust their positions and salaries?
- Precautions for enterprises to terminate / suspend employee contracts
- The operation of company relocation
- Case Studies
About TÜV Rheinland Academy: one of the largest training organizations in Europe, with more than 30 vocational schools and training centres in the world. Appointed by German Labour Office, TÜV Rheinland Academy has provided technical vocational education trainings for over 40 years. TÜV Rheinland Academy entered Greater China in 1996 by the strong support from headquarters in Germany. The Academy provides training service to the corporations, schools and the individuals. The trainings include Quality Management, Operational Excellence, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability, Welding Techniques, Automotive Consulting and Improvement, and Technical Vocational Education Trainings.
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, 27th November 2018